Being a resident, you have probably realized that bees and wasps are very common, especially during warm weather. If you have a pesky stinging insect problem and you’re looking for a top-quality removal specialist, then look no further! We have exterminators who stay up to date on the newest and most-effective removal methods and techniques in the industry.
Residential properties and business offices removal service
Our stinging insect exterminators serve the entire Coconut Creek, Florida area to relocate and exterminate stinging insects. Our technicians have a lot of experience removing Africanized killer bees, honey bees, yellow jackets, wasps and hornets. Our experts remove your existing problem but also take action to prevent the stinging insects from returning. We cleanup the mess that they often leave behind. Often times this includes removing beehives from places such as attics, roofs, fireplaces, and anywhere else they might have left their mark.
Listed below are some items to consider when attempting to get rid of a bee problem:
- They are generally not aggressive unless they are threatened. If you discover a swarm or nest, back up and stay away. Don’t try to swat at or spray them and be cautious about Africanized type as they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These are much much more aggressive than typical.
- In addition to removing the stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest and any other remnants removed, or the insect will come back. When obtaining rates, make certain that the businesses include this service in their quote or it could end up costing you a lot more than you expect.
- When our specialists come to your home, they’ll make sure that there are not any openings in your house, such as holes in the walls or gaps in your roof top, that the bees or wasps may use to go in your home. It is our goal to make sure that your family and pets are protected.
- Do not get fooled by retail eradication products. These products are merely short-term solutions and they don’t remove the beehive. Spraying them is only going to annoy them and send them into attack mode. Eradication is better left to professionals.
- If you see a nest or swarm, you must not approach it. Africanized may look comparable to honey bees, yet are far more aggressive. Assume that all swarms or nests are aggressive and remain at a distance. Don’t approach the beehive. They attacks might be deadly to humans.
Unlike some other pest control companies, we don’t send out our regular pest control specialists to manage ab elimination job. Our removal specialists are truly passionate about safeguarding the families of and take their work seriously.
If you’ve noticed an increase in the number of them near your home, office or school, then there is a high probability of a nest or hive being nearby. A nest can have from 5,000 to 50,000 bees! I am sure we do not have to explain to you how potentially dangerous it can be to have a nest near your house.
If you think that they have constructed a nest near your home or you want us to remove a swarm that’s staying around, give our removal experts a phone call. Don’t fret, you won’t be required to pay any type of inspection fee. Once you call us we’ll ask you details about your issue so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone.
We provide flat-rates so you know precisely how much it’s going to cost. We also guarantee our work, so that you know it will be done properly. Phone us at (954) 634-5835 right now and we’ll demonstrate why we’re the favored pest removal company.